Chicken kebabs with honey and soya sauce
Preparation : 20 minutes
Servings : 8 portions
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) honeyy
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) soya sauce
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) ground pepper
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 onions, cut into chunks
- 2 bell peppers, cut into big pieces
- In a bowl, whisk oil, honey, soya sauce and pepper. Reserve a bit of this marinade to brush on the kebabs during cooking.
- Combine marinade, chicken, garlic, onions and bell peppers. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill.
- Drain the chicken and the vegetables and thread them onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grate of the grill. Place skewers on the grill and cook for about 12 to 15 minutes, turning them often and brushing them with reserved marinade.
* If baking in the oven, bake for about 20 minutes at 350 °F.