Fruit and honey granola
Preparation : 10 minutes
Servings : about 10 portions
- 1 L (4 cups) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 250 ml (1 cup) sliced almonds, toasted
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) wheat germ
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sunflower seeds
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cinnamon
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) nutmeg
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) canola oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) honey
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) raisins
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the dried fruit. Spread mixture on a baking sheet and press lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the mixture is lightly browned.
- Let cool. Break granola in pieces. Stir in fruit. Store in an airtight container.