Honey, apple and bean salad
Preparation : 20 minutes
Servings : 6 portions
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) white wine vinegar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can 540 ml (19 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can 540 ml (19 oz) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green apple, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk.
- In another bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and add the dressing.